We support a number of local organizations that minister to those in the MidHudson region, including:
- Columbia Opportunities’ Food Pantry
- Columbia County Habitat for Humanity
- Columbia-Greene Community Hospice
- The Hudson Salvation Army
- AIDs Council of Northeastern NY
In an effort to help care for all of God’s children, we also support many Christian worldwide relief organizations, including:
- Church World Service (CROP and Blanket & Tools program)
- World Vision
- Samaritan’s Purse (Operation Christmas Child)
- Heifer International
- Special Reformed Church of America Mission projects
Members of our church family have given of their time and resources to participate in mission work, both locally and worldwide. Recently, Bob Ihlenburg has traveled to the Sudan and the Mississippi delta, assisting the relief efforts in those regions.
Over 90 Reformed Church missionary ministries work to spread the gospel and bring relief to those in need throughout the world.